More Ink-Stained Skeletons From the Palin Closet!

SCANDAL! Kind of. Potentially. Not really. Anyway, Wonkette received word from a tipster that Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who is at the center of several lipstick-related controversies, doesn’t even put on lipstick. Why? Because the color on her lips is permanent makeup! Allegedly!

From: [email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Subject: tip on Sarah Pallin

Notes: Sarah’s sister in-law owns a beauty parlor in Wasilla…apparently Sarah’s lip liner is tattooed on…not sure what to do with that one.

leak to wonkette

As Ken Layne mentions, this is completely unsubstantiated and the person sending in the story spells Palin’s last name wrong, but my word! Can the McCain/Palin campaign recover after having been rocked by these allegations? The important thing to consider here is that her pit bull joke from the RNC should be read in an entirely new context now, since tattooing dogs is obviously totally wrong. Basically, knowing what we do now, she all but said she would personally tattoo every canine in Alaska. Why does Sarah Palin hate animals?

Sarah Palin Even Lies About Lipstick! (Maybe) [Wonkette.com]

And that’s it for this week, friends. Week one of BME’s News Blog is in the books! Come back Monday morning for even more occasionally interesting body modification news. Please. Please come back. I’ll bring pizza and pop. Have a good weekend.

Leave a Reply